Saturday, May 6, 2023

FORMER HOUSTON ON AIR PERSONALITY SAYS THE TEXANS ARE A RUDDERLESS SHIP AND CJ STROUD IS GOING INTO A BAD SITUATION

 Written By:  Lamont Mann


Today,  I was outside reverse searing a tomahawk steak.  Decided to throw on some radio.   CBS Sports Radio had Marc Ryan on their national feed.  I remember Marc, he was in Houston for a short stint.  


What I remembered about this guy.  He was absolute trash.  The dude's voice reminds me of the 80s cartoon character Snaggle Puss.

Currently,  Marc is in the sticks of North Carolina somewhere in the Mountains.  I am not even sure if this clown even has WIFI.

When Marc was in Houston, he was relegated to weekend duties.  Unlike now,  weekend sports radio had just as much of a line up as weekdays.  He was one of the worst and no offense to worst.

TAKE ON CJ STROUD AND DEMECO RYANS

I tuned in as he was talking about rookie QBs in the worst situations.  He pretty much talked positive about Bryce Young (Carolina) and Anthony Richardson (Colts).  When it came to CJ Stroud, he pretty much shitted on CJ.  He followed that up by saying he don't believe in CJ and the Texans hired a defensive coach.

In true HOE fashion,  he says "I like Demeco as a person".  These fuckas really get on my nerves trying to act like they know these players and coaches personally to say shit like,  I like them as a person.   Demeco don't know this clown for him to like him as a person.   

Basically,  he is going to shit on Demeco's whole situation then follow it up by saying "I like him as a person".  Fuck out of here cartoon clown.

I have no issues with people having opinions about CJ Stroud;  shit I had thoughts but coming from this dude who was throating CJ Stroud. after the Combine when Carolina jumped up, he's a total phony.

Below is the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu2KKPS3hNs

No comments:

Post a Comment