Tuesday, February 27, 2024

SPORTS RADIO 610 CREATING FAKE BEEF BETWEEN SHOWS

 Written by LM





I listen to a few Sports Radio 610's shows daily but this shit they are doing right now, is fucking corny.  They are trying to manufacture difference of opinions between shows of what the Texans should do in Free Agency and Draft.  It's so lame and stupid man and what really fucks with me, they are acting as if this shit is legit.

This morning, I heard Sean Pendergast bragging on how the listeners like the back and forth between the show.  

It's lame to me and they have drug this stupid shit out for nearly two weeks. In all honestly, it reminds me of an episode of The Wire when Barksdale's product was trash and they were trying to think of how to keep relevant.


WRAP IT UP

Maybe I was wrong! I actually thought 610 would kill it but they are fabricating content.

I remember back in 2011 when the Texans finally made it to the playoffs and things were looking good, radio was fun.  For nearly 2-3 years,  The mornings, mid day and afternoon shows were eating big.  They didn't have to make FAKE CONTENT.  To be honest the whole city in radio were doing good rating wise.  During those periods,  the lowest ratings I can remember was probably a 3.5 rating.  Currently 3.5 is the highest.

It really feels that these guys at 610 are forcing Texans content instead of letting it happen organically.  They are creating trivial beef between shows.  It's Corny.




No comments:

Post a Comment