Monday, March 20, 2023

SPORTS TALK 790 MATT THOMAS MOCKS BIG SARGE

SPORTS TALK 790 MATT THOMAS MOCKS BIG SARGE 

By:  Lamont Mann



Today seen Big Sarge with a couple tweets towards Sports Talk 790, seems like there was beef.   When I say beef,   I mean differences.  Later, I received a Direct Message asking me what's going on with Sarge and Sports Talk 790.

I had no idea but a video was included of Big Sarge laying out a timeline of events. with Sports Talk 790.  WHOA!

I have disagreed with Sarge in the past but I am a Vet and know that Sarge moniker is military based.  I will not play with that at all.

If you do not know, Big Sarge is a Sports Media Free Agent.  He's independent, works around the city covering local sports in Houston.  If there's a major sporting event in Houston, he's on it.  The teams reference him by name.  Big Sarge is not employed with any of the big media outlets in Houston but he was affiliated with ND KALU at Sports Talk 790.

Sarge guest hosted with ND and Greg Kock at 790 for nearly 5 years, all good.  Today, he tweeted out a video clip about Sports Talk 790 blocking him.

As I watched the video, he said that he blocked Sports Talk 790 back in 2022 and I'm like "Ok Bro, you blocked them and all of their talent, why are you upset that they blocked you".

Here's where it gets crazy, Sarge played a clip of Matt Thomas calling him Big Fraud (not Sarge) and that's what made him block them.

Yes, it feels like a whole bunch of petty shit but the nerve of this cock with ears playing with a Vet's name.  Matt Thomas would probably run from his own fucking shadow.  This square ass probably do not even know what SARGE means or represent.  The only fraud is Matt Thomas.  I am glad that Big Sarge kept it professional and didn't go where he could have went.

Big Sarge is a United States Military Officer, show some respect instead of playing with his name.  

Don't get me wrong,  Sarge can say some wild shit I disagree with tomorrow.and I will be going at him but I am not going to play with his military service.

As far as Big Sarge, as I listened to the beginning of this clip, Sarge said, someone contacted him and told him to go check if 790 has him blocked.  (PAUSE) How in the fuck would a person know if someone on twitter blocked you unless they have knowledge of the account?

At the end of the day, I think it's all petty shit but I had a major problem with Matt Thomas calling Big Sarge, Big Fraud.

From the outside looking in, it appears, some at Sports Talk 790 did not like relationships ND Kalu established.

No comments:

Post a Comment